Vous avez été cotisé

et voulez contester? 

If you do not contest the sums assessed, the tax authorities are entitled to take the necessary measures to recover these sums, even if you are shocked. We suggest two actions you can take under the circumstances:

1) Call the collection agent and negotiate a reasonable payment arrangement based on your assets and income and attempt to lower or cancel the penalties and collection fees, while remaining calm. The perception agents are human and respond better to a constructive conversation than to insults.

2) If it does not work, try to reduce the amount due with a tax relief requests to the minister.

If you face seizure or legal hypothecs, we do have solutions and can help settle the issue.

If nothing works, you can contact the Ombudsman who may help you get fair treatment, but can not do miracles.


Litige fiscal, litige fiscal, litige fiscal, autorité des marchés financiers,  AMF, MESS,  cotisation, impôt, taxes, taxe carburant, sanction, délit initié, administrateur, fraude, fraude fiscale, avocat, avocat fiscaliste, avocat fiscal, avocat affaires, avocat commercial, avocat mba


tel: 514-668-2265